continuous Al. Bar Heating Furnace
Description of the Furnace Structure
Working procedure of the furnace:
1) When start working, moving beam of the loading trolley is set at lifting position;
2) workpieces is loaded inside of basket;
3) Furnace door lift at highest position, trolley is transferred inside of furnace chamber;
4) Movable beam is pushed by the hydraulic cylinder and will be set to its lower position; basket is settled at bearing brick;
5) Loading trolley is transferred out of furnace chamber ,and return to loading position;
6) Close furnace door , start heating.
Working temperature inside of furnace is regulated by the control system. To meet temperature uniformity requirement, hot air is stirred by the circulating fan which designed at top of furnace roof. As one cycle is completed, furnace door is opened, travelling trolley is discharged out of furnace chamber, and then load next workpeice for heating. The newly designed trolley is more reliable and save energy at 35% .